Many utility and transmission system poles require additional hardware to be installed on some. How to install these hardware accessories on the pole? There is an option to use pole bands as one of the support systems.
What is a pole band? How to find a reliable pole bands supplier in the market?
Don’t have to worry, I have summarized a guide for screening about to electrical system and other utility pole bands to provide you with a reference. I hope it can help you.
What is a Pole Bands?
This is a pole accessories, also known as a pole fastener, pole clamp or hanging hoop. A pole band will provide a platform that is used for fastening or attaching other accessories onto the pole. The pole band is wrapped around the pole tightly so that it can guarantee stability when connected to other devices.
What are the types of pole bands?
– Single Offset Pole Band: A single offset pole band is used for different purposes of attachment. Some of them include dead-ending, guying, and for mounting secondary racks to the poles.
– Double Offset Pole Band: This type of pole band is designed to be used on two lines hence the name double.
– Cable Pole Band: Two cables that are usually used with this pole attachment hardware are ADSS and OPGW cables.
– Telecom Bracket Pole Band: It provides a point of attachment to the telecom transmission cables to the poles.
– Link Style Pole Band: It can be easily installed on poles of different diameters.
– Pole Band Material: Most pole bands are made of flat carbon steel instead of slitting steel. Apart from the strength, carbon steel is easily malleable.
– Surface Treatment: The most ideal pole band finishing is hot-dip galvanization.
– Pole Band Diameter: Pole bands come in different diameters depending on their areas of application.
– Tensile Strength: The minimum tensile strength rating of a utility pole band is 560N/NM2.
– Pole Band Dimensions: You should also know other dimensions such as length and thickness of the pole band before buying.
Here comes the point! In addition to these parameter details, it is crucial to choose a more reliable supplier.
Where can I buy the best pole band clamp?
With the many pole band clamps in the market, choosing to be a hectic process. However, you don’t have to freak out, the best option is to buy from a reliable utility pole band manufacturer. This way, you will be sure of the quality and reliability of this pole accessory.
If you want to try a pole band clamps manufacturer China, Hebei Crown Wealth may be a good choice. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hebei Crown Wealth is professional manufacturer & supplier of electrical hardwares. Wholesale aerial drop hardware, pole line hardware, stainless steel banding strap, ADSS & OPGW cable accessories, cable attachment, underground cable management. We provide you with factory price and quality assurance. If you have interested in our products. please feel free to contact us.
PS: How to Install Pole Bands？
Step 1: Assemble all fastening tools and equipment. These may include hook wrenches, pliers, spanners, etc.
Step 2: Now assess your pole band. Ensure it has all the necessary parts and components such as bands and fasteners. More importantly, they should meet your specific application requirements.
Step 3: Assemble everything you want to secure on the pole, then bring the pole band together one by one.
Step 4: As you bring the bands together use the bolts and nuts to fasten them.
Step 5: You can do this by having bolts put into each end leg. Then you can fasten it. This is important to make sure nothing drops off from the pole, especially the pole band clamp.
Step 6: Make sure the pole band is installed to wrap the pole tightly, keeping it fastened.
Step 7: Once you install the pole band, you can go ahead to put other accessories.